The HR Associate position works in a fast pace work environment reporting directly to the HR Manager assisting with the implementation of all aspects of the employee benefits program including group insurance plans, retirement plan, leaves of absence, Section 125. Rehabilitation Support Services, Inc. is a not for profit Agency based in Altamont, NY that operates programs in 14 counties in NYS. We are seeking a qualified candidate to join the HR team in our corporate offices.
Hours and Benefits:
- 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance coverage offered 1st of month following employment
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time.
Requirements for the Human Resources Associate – Benefits:
- Associates Degree and 1 to 2 years experience in Human Resources preferred
- Must be able to work effectively as part of the HR team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with word & excel required
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Associate – Benefits include:
- Assist with the administration of various benefits programs including 401k retirement plan, health and dental insurance & section 125 and employee assistance program
- Provide clerical support
- Handles other duties and projects as assigned
Provide a resume and salary expectations.
Rehabilitation Support Services wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity practices.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings//interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.